SIFT™ Core Use CasesTake Control Of Your Cloud Data
Protect Sensitive Digital Content
SIFT™ safeguards against the costs associated with a failure to safeguard company data:
- Data Exposure. Confidential data such as company financial information or intellectual property can be exposed.
- Reputational Damage. Companies can suffer loss of public trust, which in some cases can destroy a company’s business model.
- Rework. An average of just 0.45% of files are opened by someone who is not the original author.
- System Availability. Ransomware attacks can completely shut down a business, sometimes for days or weeks.
- Regulatory Action. Fines and even jail time may await companies and executives who fail to comply with regulatory standards.